- Click on the purple marker you wish to allocate the address.
- Click on "Focus"
- In the bottom left of the screen is a list of the 10 nearest addresses (from nearest to furthest) to the location where the driver created the log.
- If the driver logged at the correct location then the top address in the list should be the correct address. This address can then be dragged into the box just above the list where is written "Drop an address here".
- If the driver logged at the incorrect location but was in fact at the address earlier (check the route driven on that day) then search for the address in the list. If the address is not in the list drag the location marker on the map to the rough vicinity of the address. If close enough the address will appear in the nearby addresses list. The address can then be dragged into the box above the list ("Drop an address here"), and the location marker on the map can be correctly positioned at the address.
- The address is automatically saved to the logged event and the page can be closed.
Modified on: Mon, 1 Jun, 2015 at 4:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.