A purple marker is a logged event by the driver without an allocated address from the address book. The reason for this may be:
- The address is not yet in the address book.
- The driver forgot to select the address while logging the event.
When clicking on a purple marker it gives back the following information
- Date and time of logged event
- The event type and relating information inputted by the driver
- NB: It is important that an address is allocated to this logged event so that client reporting remains up to date. Click here to see how this is done.
Modified on: Mon, 1 Jun, 2015 at 4:29 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.